The Lakes at Centerra has everything that makes a house a home including the a vibrant lifestyle community. There’s a lengthy list of activities to fill your day in this active Northern Colorado neighborhood, but we’ve made it easy for you to plan. Here’s a few options for your young and free lifestyle:
- Start Your Day Energized – Wake up with the Colorado sun shining down on the gorgeous mountain views right from your backyard. Lace up those shoes and get your daily workout in while enjoying the extensive trail system located in the Centerra community. The trail stretches for miles, making it the perfect route for walkers, joggers, runners and cyclists to burn calories. The best part? Wildlife and nature are at every turn! From birds flying overhead and beautiful natural flowers lining the trails, this morning (or evening) jog will bring you closer to nature than ever before.
- Stock Up with Local Goods – Northern Colorado has abundance of local produce and hosts a number of farmer’s markets for locals to indulge in the fresh, home-grown foods that thrive in the Loveland, Colorado weather. If you’re a shopaholic (whether you admit it or not), there are also great galleries, boutiques and other retail stores with all kinds of goods. Trendy clothing, unique finds, and gorgeous art are all just a short drive away from your humble abode.
- Take Advantage of The Lakes Perks – There are so many great amenities at The Lakes at Centerra including The Lakes Clubhouse with a state-of-the-art kitchen and double-sided fireplace that you can rent out to host the perfect gathering and offers friends the perfect delicious meal. The pool is great for entertaining friends and family, or just to work on that summer glow.
- Get Out and Explore – If you’re looking for all things hiking, biking, nature trails and swimming, we know just the spot. Carter Lake in Loveland, Colorado has everything you need for the picturesque lake day. You can take out the kayaks and paddleboards, hop on a boat and cruise around the lake, fish from the shore, or go for a hike and then cool off with a swim afterwards. Whatever your preference, Carter Lake is the hotspot for locals to hang out and pass the time with friends and family.
- Take on the Town – Make sure you fuel up during your busy day by making your way back into town and dining on some local grub at one of the restaurants in Loveland, Colorado. As you walk around downtown to choose your lunch spot, you’ll notice that there’s always some sort of event happening. There are constantly art exhibits, live music and festivals going on in downtown Loveland, Colorado, providing a sense of community to all locals. Grab your friends, pick an event and spend the rest of the evening surrounded by amazing local experiences.
- Night Cap – If you’re looking to keep the fun times rolling, check out the Thunder Mountain Amphitheater or Budweiser Event Center. Concerts, fairs, sporting events and more are hosted at these venues and are sure to entertain long after the moon hangs in the Rocky Mountain sky. Another option for continuing the fun into the night is to venture to downtown Fort Collins, Colorado. It’s just a short drive north and has a great social scene with music, drinks and more.
- Keep Your Eyes on the Calendar – Mark your calendars! Loveland, Colorado has a variety of annual events all year. Gather friends and neighbors for the Loveland Fire and Ice Festival, Corn Roast Festival, Art in the Park, Loveland Loves BBQ, Bands and Brews, Night on the Town, and Pastels on Fifth.
There are endless options for how to fill your day here in Loveland, Colorado. The Lakes at Centerra is conveniently located where nature meets urban and creates a life that is simply different for all the right reasons.