Committed to long-term sustainable development and creating an eco-friendly community, The Lakes at Centerra is proud to partner with High Plains Environmental Center (HPEC), an on-site living laboratory that provides integrated, leading-edge examples of community design, land stewardship, eco-literacy and sustainable living.
Activate your membership here to receive the following benefits:
• 5% discount on native plants
• 5% discount at HPEC’s gift store
• Free HPEC community garden plot
• Free or discounted admission to HPEC’s lecture series
• Free or discounted admission to other HPEC events
• Free HPEC monthly e-newsletter
• Access to HPEC experts who can answer your questions on “Restoring nature where we live, work, and play.”
Additionally, children who attend the High Plains School will have unprecedented opportunities to participate in year-round activities offered by HPEC.
Residents have the unique opportunity to participate in the community’s daily commitment to help conserve and maintain the natural habitat around The Lakes, serving as community stewards for years to come.
To learn more, visit www.suburbitat.org
Whether you’re a seasoned birder or an amateur, join Sheila Webber for a bird walk around Equalizer Lake on the first Saturday of each month, from 8am – 10am, from February – October 2019.