Day in the Life: Your New & Forever Home
There are plenty of new homes in Loveland, Colorado but we assure you, The Lakes at Centerra is the place that you’ll want to call your forever home. Conveniently located close to everything you need to keep you happy and active, you’ll never be scratching your head looking for things to do! Welcome to an award‑winning lifestyle community. Whether you’re single, married, with little ones or somewhere in between, enjoy countless shops and boutiques and endless outdoor activities for all ages. Here are fun local options to create a day that’s uniquely yours!
- Wide Awake – Start off your morning bright and early. The Lakes at Centerra is surrounded by an extensive trail system and two lakes for you, your friends and family to get a breath of fresh air first thing in the morning. Enjoy a cup of coffee and hearty breakfast then bike, walk or jog on the well‑maintained miles of trails to and from The Lakes. Have little ones along for the ride? Bring along the jogger stroller or bike trailer and turn it into an educational routine. See how many wildlife creatures your kids can name, count or point out along the way (spoiler alert, there’s a lot)!
- Bring on the Day – Now it’s time to have some fun! With 300 days of sunshine, Loveland, Colorado weather is serene and perfect for outdoor activities. Pile on that SPF and head to the pool with friends to soak up the rays, or on cooler days kick back at the clubhouse with a beverage, book or board game. If you have little ones, check out the playground at Frank Farm near The Lake Club where the kids can play with their neighborhood friends and create lasting memories. Looking for a change of scenery? Head to the splash pad at the Promenade Shops at Centerra where kids are free to play and splash around. During the winter months, there will be plenty of snow and we believe you’re never too old for sledding! Each season at The Lakes is remarkable and creates countless memories that you will reflect back on for years to come.
- Chill Afternoon – After hours of fun in the sun, it’s time to wind down for a while. With the Rocky Mountains as your backdrop, you can retreat to your backyard oasis and do some yoga while you breathe in the mountain air. If you have the day to yourself, take advantage of the clubs exclusive activities for The Lakes residents including yoga, running, reading and cooking. Get to know your neighbors while engaging your mind and body!
- Night Out – Grab your friends or take your loved one out for a night on the town! Downtown Loveland, Colorado has a great social atmosphere for all walks of life. Wander in and out of art galleries in town, try some local food at one of the many spectacular restaurants in Loveland, Colorado or brewery hop and find your new favorite microbrew. As the night carries on, catch a new blockbuster favorite at one of the movie theaters in Loveland, Colorado. Grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show!
- Keep Your Eyes on the Calendar – Join in the Loveland, Colorado traditions at a handful of annual events. Don’t forget to mark your calendars and join in with friends, family and neighbors! Here are some dates to jot down: Sounds of Centerra, Winter Wonderlights, Lake Loveland Fireworks, Loveland Fire and Ice Festival, and The Larimer County Fair and Rodeo.
A perfect balance of nature and urban is what sets The Lakes at Centerra apart. Enjoy your beautiful new home and the simpler way of life, while also being close to everything you need. Spend just one day at The Lakes at Centerra and you will see why life is different here.