On‑The‑Go Family Fun in Northern Colorado
Keep your kiddos active and entertained! Splash pads, arcades, shopping and bike trails are all right in your backyard. How will you ever decide?
- Splash Pad at Centerra – Let your kiddos cool off from the heat of the summer at the Splash Pad at The Promenade Shops at Centerra.
- The Summit – If it’s too hot or cold, take your day inside for laser tag, arcade games, bowling and more at The Summit in Loveland.
- Fort Fun – Head north towards Fort Fun, a massive lakeside recreational center with mini‑golf, go‑karts, batting cages and more in Fort Collins.
- Shopping at Centerra – Find everything you need and more at the Promenade Shops at Centerra. The wide selection of stores is located just minutes from The Lakes at Centerra.
- Biking – Loveland has a recreational trail system that wraps around the city and is perfect for families and children of all ages. Cruise on!