Whether you’re going out for the day or spending time at home, the Lakes at Centerra is an escape from the everyday where residents enjoy lakeside living, beautiful mountain backdrops and the natural beauty of the Front Range. The new homes for sale in Loveland feature both on and off site attractions appealing to homeowners, families and empty nesters alike. As a master planned community located next to shopping, dining, parks, employment opportunities and more, The Lakes at Centerra offers endless fun and outings right at your doorstep.
On Site Attractions: Complementing the natural beauty of the lakes and the spectacular mountain backdrops, The Lakes at Centerra was designed with both natural and man‑made amenities right in your backyard.
- The Lakes – nearly 200 acres of waters offer a variety of possibilities including kayaking, canoeing, fishing and observing a wealth of wildlife that also call the area home.
- The Lake Club and Pool – The swimming pool, open to all residents, features a splash zone for little ones, lap lanes for a serious workout and plenty of room to relax, unwind, socialize and play. Lifestyle Director at The Lakes, Kari Munson shared, “A favorite part of the pool is the area with fountains. Kids love this.” Next to the pool is a large playground, picnic shelter, and a clubhouse with a beautiful double‑sided fireplace for community gatherings.
- Endless Trails – The lakeside trails circle the lakes and give residents a view of not only the wildlife but also the majestic mountains. You can run, walk, bike or even just sit and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- High Plains Environmental Center— A living laboratory providing cutting‑edge examples of native habitat creation, land stewardship, eco‑literacy, community gardens and sustainable living is conveniently placed in the middle of The Lakes at Centerra. The HPEC is an educational resource for residents and provides engaging volunteer opportunities that encourage community involvement. Additionally, children who attend the neighborhood school opening August 2016 will have unprecedented access to participate in year round activities and outdoor classrooms.
Off Site Attractions: Just minutes from two premier shopping destinations, a variety of restaurants as well as healthcare provider options, The Lakes at Centerra is nestled in the Centerra community with amenities that satisfy every family member’s needs.
- Restaurants – Top restaurants include P.F. Chang’s, Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano, BENT FORK Grill, , On The Boarder, Rock Bottom and more.
- Shopping – Macy’s, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Barnes & Noble are just a handful of nearby shops where you can get a gift for loved ones, purchase everyday necessities or simply enjoying a day out.
- Ice Rink — As the temperatures begin to cool down, residents are drawn to the ice rink at the Promenade Shops for a weekend or evening outing. Also known as Centerra’s winter treasure, the ice rink is located in the Main Plaza, directly across from Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Hospital – “You can live, play and recreate,” said premiere homebuilder, Village Homes. Healthcare is right around the corner giving residents access to a plethora of health services including a hospital, youth clinic, heart center, sleep center, eye center and assisted living. Learn more about the care offered at McKee Medical Center and UCHealth’s Medical Center of the Rockies.
Located in the heart of Northern Colorado adjacent to Highway 34 and Interstate 25, The Lakes at Centerra is just minutes away from nearby shopping, dining, local businesses, and all the other conveniences families could ever need and want. Just a short commute to Fort Collins and Denver, the lifestyle community is serving as a central hub for residents looking to enjoy an active and outdoors lifestyle without the congestion of a metro area.
If you’re looking to move into your dream home for the holidays, visit our website to learn more, or stop by to tour one of our 13 beautifully designed model homes, open daily for your convenience