From outdoor recreation to year‑round community events, it’s no mystery why The Lakes at Centerra is one of the most sought‑after neighborhoods in Loveland. Food lovers will enjoy The Lakes too, thanks to an array of great places to eat located in Centerra, Northern Colorado’s premier master‑planned community, as well as the surrounding Loveland community.
When exploring the local dining scene, start with some of these top places to eat in Loveland:
- Bent Fork The Grill: Located in Centerra, Bent Fork offers a diverse range of traditional dishes that still have an inventive, fresh flair. Open for lunch and dinner, Bent Fork is a great location for business lunches and family meals alike. Check out the online dining directory for a full list of the restaurant options at Centerra.
- Next Door Food and Drink: Conveniently located next door to the Rialto Theater in downtown Loveland, this restaurant tops the list of many local’s favorite restaurants. Next Door serves handcrafted tapas, lunch and dinner in an eclectic, energetic atmosphere.
- Black Steer Steakhouse: Steak‑connoisseurs will love this restaurant, steeped in Loveland history and ranching tradition. This family‑owned steakhouse located in downtown Loveland serves up some of the juiciest steaks you’ve ever tasted!
- Candlelight Dinner Playhouse: Catch a taste of Broadway with Loveland’s very own dinner theater, serving gourmet cuisine while you take in professional, Broadway‑style theater.
- mo’ Betta Gumbo: If you’re in the mood for something out‑of‑the‑ordinary, be sure to check out mo’ Betta Gumbo. This Cajun‑style restaurant in Loveland, Co serves favorite family recipes from the oldest commercial building in the Fourth Street arts and entertainment district, bringing “N’awlins style flair” to Northern Colorado.
- Johnson’s Corner: A 24‑hour truck stop might not seem like an obvious choice for the best restaurants in Loveland list, but Johnson’s Corner is a favorite stop for the best (and biggest) cinnamon rolls around.
- Generations Wine & Martini Bar: Not only does Generations have some of the most finely‑crafted martinis around, but their kitchen is known for crafting some of the tastiest tapas and homemade pizzas from Colorado‑grown ingredients.
- Backbone Gourmet Grub & Brewhouse: When you want dinner with a view, be sure to visit Backbone and enjoy Loveland’s backdrop of Devil’s Backbone and the Rocky Mountain foothills – perfectly complemented by their menu of hearty comfort food.
Be sure to check out the Visit Loveland dining directory for a full list of Loveland, CO restaurants, and start making your own list of best places to eat. Visit The Lakes at Centerra to learn more about this master‑planned lifestyle community nestled in the heart of everything Northern Colorado has to offer – including miles of trails, shopping and a collection of incredible dining experiences.